Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Silent Squeaky Wheel Gets the Oil

Well, what do you know? I did not even mention how I was feeling about the cigarettes and he brought a whole pack.  It is part of my nature to always expect the worst because I got hustled so many times on the street.  It is nice when things turn out well when you do not expect them to.  Doing Laundry -YUCK:( at dad's right now but don't have to worry about him too much yet cuz he's just waking up, his wife let me in, and it takes him about a half hour to forty five minutes to wake up.  I am having a birthday party/slumber party on Saturday night since Monday is my bellybutton bday.I am expecting between 5-9 recovering women at my house for a night of fun and bonding.  Looking forward to it I haven't had a real birthday party ina about ten years or so because I was too busy trying to get one more.  I used to say I would celebrate my birthday for a birthweek so AI could extend the rteason for using and using frequent excessive amounts.  Today I will be content with friends cake ice cream spaghetti movies and fun in my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment