Thursday, December 30, 2010

What's Been Goin On?

To all my concerned readers, thank you for your kind words, but no I have not relapsed.  I just have been doing things where I couldn't get to a computer.  I am now house sitting.  The dogs and the cat and I are enjoying each other.  Tasia my chihuahua still thinks she runs things even at someone else's home.  She instigates the much bigger springer spaniel type dog to chase her.  The cat mostly avoids the dogs. 
I am right next door to my dads and have been over to visit once briefly since house sitting.  Before that he took the family out for Christmas dinner and then Christmas day I stopped by for a couple of hours.
I have found a new home group.  I cried the last time attended my old home group but I was there for a season and now its time for someone else to take over that group.  I do have a new home group but won't be attending until I'm, done house sitting as I have no transportation and am now in a different city.
I was able to buy my daughter a Christmas gift this year.  A nice one too. A telescope.  She wasn't expecting it and she was very happy with my choice for her.  She mailed me a necklace of silver with a heart pendant that says #1 Mom and has a red rose on it.  I couldn't believe it!! She still thinks of me as a #1 mom, after all the time we've been apart and heartache I'm sure I put her through.  I am being consistent with calling her at least once every two weeks, some times more often.
So here is the quick update and you can look for a new substantial post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment